Rohs 230V Negative Ionic AC Hair Dryer With Diffuser And Concentrator
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||OEM or Mesky|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiate|
|Packaging Details:||color box packaging|
|Delivery Time:||15-25 workdays|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, D/A, D/P,|
|Supply Ability:||200000 pieces per Month|
|Material:||Plastic||Feature:||Ionic And Infrared|
|Nozzle Type:||Diffuser + Concentrator||Plug:||EU UK AU USA|
230V AC Hair Dryer,
230V negative ion hair dryer,
Rohs AC Hair Dryer
Negative Ionic Salon AC Hair Blow Dryer With Diffuser And Concentrator
About this item:
Negative ionic Function - The professional hair dryer produces millions of negative ions, Ionic light for removing static and reducing frizz, creates smooth, shiny-looking and frizz-free hair.
Powerful 2200W Blow Dryer - This long-life DC motor offers you powerful air flow, helps fast drying to save your valuable time, features it’s lightweight, low noise, starting stably and rapid rotation, brings you great using experience.
2 Speed &3 Heat Settings - There are 2 speed(HIGH/LOW) and 3 heat(HIGH/MED/LOW) settings to precisely meet your demands of all hairstyles: Curly, Straight, Thin or Thick, and one cool shot button locks in curls, waves and styles.
|Color:||As picture show|
|Nozzle Type:||Diffuser and Concentrator|
|Function:||Cool shot function,|
About Lead Time:
For sample: If there are stocks, the samples can be shipped within 1-2 workdays; if there are no stock, It takes about 5-7 days to ship.
For bulk order: The time will be calculated from the receipt of the deposit, lead time is around 30-35 days.
Customize logo, color, packaging, manual, thank you card and so on.
How To Use:
1. Adjust the desired blowing strength.
2. Use the high setting for drying hair, and use low setting for styling.
3. Should the hair dryer stop working for any reason, turn it off at once and let it cool down.
4. Always ensure the switch is set to OFF position before plugging the unit in the power outlet.
Precautions for hair dryer:
As with most electrical appliances, electrical parts are electrically live even when the switch is off:
To prevent the risk of electrical shock:
1. Always “unplug it” immediately after using.
2. While using the appliance, keep your hair away from the air inlets.
3. Do not use while bathing.
4. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.