Private Label Salon 2000 Watt Ionic AC Hair Dryer With Far Infrared Technology
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE , RoHs|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiate|
|Packaging Details:||ordinary box packaging or customized packaging|
|Delivery Time:||15-20 workdays|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, D/A|
|Supply Ability:||20000 pieces per Month|
|Application:||Hotel, Household||Function:||Ionic Function|
|Power:||2000W||Voltage:||EU/UK: 220V US: 110V Jp: 100V|
|Nozzle Type:||Diffuser + Concentral||Plug:||USA UK EU AU|
Far Infrared AC Hair Dryer,
2000 Watt Ionic AC Hair Dryer,
Private Label 2000 Watt Hair Dryer
Private Label Salon Professional AC Motor Ionic Hair Dryer Blow Dryer
Engineered with far-infrared technology, this advanced hair dryer emits negative ions that smooth and seal the cuticle, eliminating frizz and increasing shine and body while gentle air flow results in less tangles, flyaways and damage.
Powerful: 2300W professional AC motor 230V 50/60 Hz for fast drying
Safe: Removable filter for optimum cleaning and maintenance
Function: Cool shot function, Negative ion function, Infrared function
Three Shifts: Cold/Warm/Hot, OFF-COOL-LOW-HIGH Settings
Low speed with cool wind, Middle speed with warm wind, High speed with hot wind.
|Available Color||Black, gray, dark blue|
|Nozzle||Diffuser and Concentrator|
|Voltage||EU/UK: 220V US: 110V Jp: 100V|
|Power cord||2.75M or customized|
Product Lead Time:
1. For sample: If there are stocks, the samples can be shipped within 1-2 workdays; if there are no stock, It takes about 5-7 days to ship.
2. For bulk order: The time will be calculated from the receipt of the deposit, lead time is around 30-35 days.
1. Customize logo
2. Customize product color
3. Customize packaging, manual, thank you card...
How To Use:
1. Adjust the desired blowing strength.
2. Use the high setting for drying hair, and use low setting for styling.
3. Should the hair dryer stop working for any reason, turn it off at once and let it cool down.
4. Always ensure the switch is set to OFF position before plugging the unit in the power outlet.
Notes on the product:
To prevent the risk of electrical shock:
1. Always “unplug it” immediately after using.
2. While using the appliance, keep your hair away from the air inlets.
3. Do not use while bathing.
4. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.
5. Do not place hair dryer where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink.
6. If the appliance falls into water, “unplug it” immediately. Do not reach into the water.