ETL Certified 1940 Watt Home Dc Motor Hair Dryer With Overheating Protection
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong, China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiate|
|Packaging Details:||color box packaging|
|Delivery Time:||15-25 workdays|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C, D/A, D/P,|
|Supply Ability:||200000 pieces per Month|
|Color:||Gray Or Customized||Power:||1940W|
|Voltage:||125V||Motor Type:||AC Or DC Motor|
|Function:||Instant Cold Shot Button||Warranty:||1 YEAR|
1940 Watt Dc Motor Hair Dryer,
ETL Dc Motor Hair Dryer,
1940 Watt Home Hair Dryer
Salon Hair Dryer Professional AC Motor High Power With Overheating Protection
About this item:
1. 【High Concentration Ion】 With Negative Ionic Technology, emiting massive negative ions to eliminate frizz makes hair moister, smoother, protect hair from dull or damaged.
2.【ALCI SAFETY PLUG】 Our Hair Dryers with US ALCI safety plug ( UL Approved, ETL certified), if short circuit or leakage of electricity happens when use it, Over-heat protections will be automatically activated, which which can keep safe for you and your family.
3.【3 Heat + 2 Speed + Cool Button】 3 Heat Settings (Low/Medium/High), 2 Air Speeds Setting (Soft/Fast) and one Cool Shot Button. Multiple modes can be flexibly adjusted and applies to every season.
|Feature:||negative ion function, Instant cold shot button|
|Motor:||AC or DC Motor|
About sample: After you pay for the sample, we will immediately make a sample order to the sample department. If there are stocks, the samples can be sent out within 3 workdays; if there are no stock, It takes about 5-7 days to ship.
About bulk order: The time will be calculated from the receipt of the deposit, lead time is around 30-35 days.
Customize logo, color, packaging, manual, booklet, thank you card and so on.
HOW TO USE:
1. Adjust the desired blowing strength:
Position 0: OFF
Position 1: Half power, medium temperature for gentle drying and styling
Position 2: Full power, high temperature for quick drying
2. Use the high setting for drying hair, and use low setting for styling.
3. Should the hair dryer stop working for any reason, turn it off at once and let it cool down.
4. Always ensure the switch is set to OFF position before plugging the unit in the power outlet.
4. Do not place in or drop into water or other liquid.